Tuesday, January 1, 2008

A new year...

Saying goodbye to yesteryear and saying hello to this year 08!!!

Man is it getting weird. I'm getting older (ouch). Well we always rant about age, but I'm all for maturity. I hope as i enter the new year, not only am i aging, but i hope maturity follows.

The new year sure does smell new and a lot of new things are gonna crop up. A lot of new challenges and hear aches, disappointments and triumphs. God help us all face the newness of 2008 and stand firm in you at all times.

I'm taking a step now...

No comments:

Hopeful Theo

My photo
OIL TOWN, SWK, Malaysia
I'm a student of Theology (currently and will always be one). I'm a student of culture and a student of music as well. I guess you could say life is a never ending journey of learning. Because of that we never stop being students. Just a little something about this blog: Deconstructing The Monkey is all about being a safe space for emerging conversations