Wednesday, January 2, 2008


This is one of the books that i'm currently reading at the moment. I've just started and i'm getting the hang of the subject of the book and the way the writer writes. Although some of the word are somewhat technical but i find the way he writes understandable. So, maybe at some juncture, there are going to be posts about what i am reading here. Some people may find the cover of the book to be lame but as a self professed 'geek', the cover seems great to me (not to mention the subject matter).

No comments:

Hopeful Theo

My photo
OIL TOWN, SWK, Malaysia
I'm a student of Theology (currently and will always be one). I'm a student of culture and a student of music as well. I guess you could say life is a never ending journey of learning. Because of that we never stop being students. Just a little something about this blog: Deconstructing The Monkey is all about being a safe space for emerging conversations