Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Books

I just got some books that i ordered yesterday and that means i'll be doing alot of reading soon and ver soon. I'm a geek so i love books. Let me show u what I got...

  1. NEW TESTAMENT & THE PEOPLE OF GOD- N T WRIGHT
  2. MORAL VISION OF THE NEW TESTAMENT- RICHARD B HAYS
  3. DRAMA OF DOCTRINE- KEVIN VANHOOZER
  4. A COMMUNITY CALLED ATONEMENT- SCOT MCKNIGHT
  5. EXCLUSION AND EMBRACE- MIROSLAV VOLF

These are all cool books and some are very thick so see how i cope reading them. Hahahahahahaha.

1 comment:

teesha. said...

hahah!!
mann...a geek..
didnt think you wud finally admit that though..
freakin funny!!LOL!!

Hopeful Theo

My photo
OIL TOWN, SWK, Malaysia
I'm a student of Theology (currently and will always be one). I'm a student of culture and a student of music as well. I guess you could say life is a never ending journey of learning. Because of that we never stop being students. Just a little something about this blog: Deconstructing The Monkey is all about being a safe space for emerging conversations