Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Michael Wittmer on Contemporary Theology

Michael Wittmer is another important voice in theology and he predicts that the pendulum shift in the direction of theology is on the awfulness of the fall after stating that before that, the challenge was on addressing and affirming the goodness of creation. I have not read his books yet but I have a hunch his latest book "Don't Stop Believing: Why Living like Jesus is not Enough" address the issue of 'awefulness of the fall' and his other book "Heaven is a Place on Earth: Why Everything you do Matters to God" addresses the goodness of creation. And I have to thank Mason for directing me to this theologian!

Any thoughts on this video?






No comments:

Hopeful Theo

My photo
OIL TOWN, SWK, Malaysia
I'm a student of Theology (currently and will always be one). I'm a student of culture and a student of music as well. I guess you could say life is a never ending journey of learning. Because of that we never stop being students. Just a little something about this blog: Deconstructing The Monkey is all about being a safe space for emerging conversations