Friday, January 2, 2009

What was your stress level in 2008?

Got this stress level test from Troy Hamby's blog. Thought I tried my shot at it to see how last year scaled and sure enough I got my score 371! according to the test those who scored more than 300, the likeliness of being sick or getting in an accident is 80%! Good thing the year ended without those things happening. OK I got the occational flue and was down with a virus (the worst for me, took me about 4 days to recover!), but there were no accidents (Thank God...well there were moments but they didn't happen). Care to take the test?

No comments:

Hopeful Theo

My photo
OIL TOWN, SWK, Malaysia
I'm a student of Theology (currently and will always be one). I'm a student of culture and a student of music as well. I guess you could say life is a never ending journey of learning. Because of that we never stop being students. Just a little something about this blog: Deconstructing The Monkey is all about being a safe space for emerging conversations